Here at Love Make Share we want to encourage you to try new things and to grow as a maker.
Try getting organized for 2021 with this planner designed to improve your productivity!
This half-letter size digital, printable planner gives you everything you need for a more creative and productive 2021. This isn’t just a bundle of inserts, it’s a complete printable planner system.
These planner pages may have a clean, classic businesslike design, but they’re made specifically for creative people! They are perfect for work, your creative projects, or – even better – both! I’ve been using the system for a year now and I’m not sure how I lived with other planners before I created this one.
• A structured, flexible week-on-one-page layout
• Space for bullet journaling, drafting, or sketching
• Space for notetaking or writing samples
• Integrated habit trackers to help keep an eye on your productivity
The digital download contains everything you need to print and assemble your own planner:
• Instructions for printing, assembly, and use
• Personal Information page
• Pre-filled annual calendar
• Fillable monthly planner with space to add goals and habits
• Fillable weekly planner pages with lots of creative space and habit tracker, in both Monday start and Sunday start variants
• Weekly meal plan inserts, in both Monday start and Sunday start variants
• Project Plan templates to help you organize your thoughts, plan tasks, and track progress
• Multiple different types of pages to satisfy your bullet journal, sketching, writing, designing, or note-taking needs – mix and match to see what works best for you!
PLEASE NOTE – this is a compressed digital file containing separate files for each page and you will not receive any physical goods.
Please do not copy, edit, share, or redistribute files. They are intended for personal use. Purchasing this file does not transfer copyright.
I hope this helps you have a happier, more organized, more productive, and more creative 2021!
Props & Cosplay
Badge Collection inspired by Star Trek Picard S2 by Trevor LaForce (Love Make Share)
Note that this is a collection of digital STL files for 3D printing, not physical objects!
The Picard Season 2 trailer dropped and gave us new costumes and new badges – and I had to try my hand at making them! This collection includes the two variants of the commbadges we saw worn by Picard (with four rank bars, presumably at the rank of Captain) and Rios (due to the single rank bar, likely an Ensign). We don’t know exactly how the alternate-universe ranking system will work but I imagine it’ll be gold bars & black bars the way the other shows have gold pips & black pips. Therefore this collection should give you every possible variant between Crewman and Captain.
The trailer is all we have to go on so I won’t claim 100% screen accurate, but based on screengrabs I’m pretty confident these are a good approximation of the geometry and size.
Package also includes a clasp – use cylindrical magnets up to 6x1mm for an easy magnetic fit.
Note the inset triangle on the back. Why not add your own name & serial number, or the one for your favourite character, in that area? You can easily use TinkerCAD or Microsoft 3D Builder to add text to the STL before printing. Makes for a great personalized gift!