That’s right! You can get you and your family (and your pets, for that matter) all done as the Love Make Share bonhommes!
Price will vary from job to job and will be based on the expectation of number of hours required. Ultimately this will likely come down to how many characters there are and how much detail you want in the scene. I’ll work with you to come up with a concept that you’re not only happy with but that expresses the ideas you may not yet know you’re trying to get across in your piece. Payment will only be taken once you’ve approved a layout sketch and rough likenesses, so you’re sure to get something you like.
What you get:
- a print-ready PDF of your artwork
- a web-ready high-resolution version of your image and a Facebook-ready lower resolution one
- a speed-painting video of your piece being created from start to finish in Illustrator and Photoshop
That speed-painting video might look something like this:
What I get:
- to share a version of your piece in my portfolio here
- to share the speed-painting video of your piece in production
- to live-stream the painting process, if I’m so inclined, so that you and others can come hang out online and chat about art, nerdy stuff, and life in general
If you’re interested, please fill out the brief form below to request a quote.
Working with Trevor to create a very special Christmas gift has been a true pleasure from start to finish. I really appreciate his quick responses to e-mails: I knew my project was on his radar and never had to worry about deadlines being met. I also loved his artistic insight: Trevor often had creative ideas to contribute that made my original concept even stronger. Throughout the process, Trevor got to know his subjects well and was able to capture their personalities in a unique, loving way. I am thrilled with the final product, especially the speed-painting video. It was super cool to see all the hard work he put into our portrait: watching it, I felt like I was right there with him. Trevor is super easy to talk to and open to a lot of fun ideas while remaining committed to his client’s satisfaction. I can’t recommend his services highly enough.