Thanks for listening to the debut episode of Step Three! We cover a number of topics in today’s show:
- The Love.Make.Share. philosophy
- VR shenanigans: Oculus, Sony, Samsung, and Google Cardboard on the cheap
- Imagine Space – public maker space in Ottawa
- Roots, Omer Stringer, and paddlemaking
- Tools of paddlemaking: the spokeshave
- Canoe Paddles: A Complete Guide to Making Your Own, by Graham Warren and David Gidmark
- Making by feel, and learning from your mistakes
iTunes and Stitcher links coming soon!
And we want to hear from you!
What have you been making?
What projects are you doing?
Click the Voicemail widget on the side of your screen or comment below, and tell us what you’re excited about this week! We may use your comments in an upcoming episode.
Also listen to:
Products mentioned in the show:
Music in this episode:
Open Those Bright Eyes, Mining by Moonlight, Chipper Doodle V.2, Easy Lemon, Funk Game Loop, Cool Intro, and Cool Vibes
by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0