This episode is also known as the truth about truth.
- 6 Truths That will Make You a Better Person: http://dihrd.me/WKYr89
- Develop a positive attitude: http://dihrd.me/14NNQg3
- The Nerdist Way!!! (We are still covering the Mind!)
* What are some of the reasons things aren’t working out?
* Write them in your character tome.
* Write BULLSHIT over the ones that are bullshit. Draw cartoon flies for special effects!
- Keep it SMART!
- Podcast closer!! “If you can believe you deserve good things and cultivate this skill of “putting yourself out there no matter what” you will be ahead of 98% of the people on this eroding rock.”
Opening theme “Handbags and Gladrags” performed by the University of Rhode Island Ram Marching band under the direction of Brian Cardany.
Closing theme “Do it anyway” written and performed by Ben Folds Five.
Word Press Extra!
Here is Chris Hardwick talking about the Nerdist Way (with some talk of the Talking Dead)!