- The New Fords are designed like a Jaguar. I love my new little recording studio.
- Quemment of the week: How much would you spend to eat dinner with a person of your choice? Who would it be? (My answer may SHOCK)
- Here is my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/dihard11/men-i-d-lke-to-have-dinner-with/
- Philosophical issue of the week: Love what you love–unappologically! Be respectful of things you hate. When you hate things make sure you do so in a respectful way. Just saying you hate X isn’t good enough. Remember, what you hate maybe something someone loves.
- Please rate me on iTunes! http://itunes.dihard.info
- A Nerdist shout out to @AaronRholer @JamesEnsor and @ThinkingMyMind
Thank you for listening! Remember: do not give up what you want most for what you want right now!
Opening theme is Open Up Wide. Closing theme is Louie Louie. Both are performed by the University of Rhode Island Marching Band. I love those guys!!!
Thee are my two ribbons for Gallifrey One!! I hope people like them! FYI: Chris Hardwick does not use colognes or fragrances. I decided that I will assign the smell of petrichor to him. It is also a reference to my favorite episode of Doctor Who “The Doctor’s Wife.” So it is a win/win ribbon!
Next week Chris Hardwick’s Mandroid is finally released on DVD AND CD!!!! The DVD includes 20 minuets of extra material as well as the performance with Mike Phirman!!!!
In this clip he talks about Facebook and Myspace!