This podcast episode is the first of many parts of The Way of the Nerd: Walking the Nerdist Way.
The Nerdist Way is the perfect tool to help kick start your life! The goals of the project are to inspire you to try something new that you have been putting off and to get more character tomes up on Nerdistway.com.
- http://nerdistway.com submit your character tomes here!
- @nerdist on Twitter! Follow him, he’s funny!
- Nerdist Way [paperback] on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Nerdist-Way-Reach-Next-Level/dp/042525318X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1353680186&sr=1-1&keywords=nerdist+way
- Walking the Nerdist Way contest: help me think of a better name and I’ll buy you a t-shirt of your choice from http://www.spreadshirt.com/
- Why read the Nerdist Way?
- The mind: You are the time lord of your TARDIS! Seize your nerdly powers and use them to help you and not hurt you.
- The Body: Important because when your body hurts everything sucks.
- Time: find out where you are loosing time and capture it for greater productivity for creativity!
- I <3 School and Large Debts: College (or advanced training): This is an investment in YOU.
Thank you for listening! Remember, do not give up what you want most for what you want right now!
Opening Theme: Estancia performed by the 2010 URI Marching Band under the direction of Brian Cardanay. Closing Theme: Louie Louie performed by the 2011 URI Marching Band.